Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Year, New Me


Is it too late to say Happy New Year? I hope not, 2013 got off to a great start. We spent Christmas and New Year in Jaipur, India - A first, I had never been to India before and never been away for Christmas, but after a few misgivings 'Loved it' we have many happy memories and wonderful pictures to remember our time there, but thought I would share this puppet theatre photo with you.
My New Years resolution is to take time, both creatively and for myself and I have a new motto ' If you are'nt 100% satisfied with something you've made, let it go' I recently read this in 'Mollie Makes' written by Danielle Thompson of 'Kitschy Digitals' I do think that I have high standards but any doubts now......
I am also setting myself a challenge - but more of that next time

No comments:

Post a Comment